Hittade en receptsida som jag måste tipsa om, Half Baked Harvest himla roliga recept, här nedan kommer ett som jag tror jag hade älskat, kanske blir provbak i helgen =)
Triple layer Peanutbutter Chocolatechip Cookie Cookiedough cups (mycket grejor på en gång)
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours
Yield: 12 cups
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoons water
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (1/2 cup) stick butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 ounces good quality chocolate (Semi-sweet, dark or milk), divided
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookie Dough (vet ej om man kan köpa färdig kakdeg här?)
- To make the cookies. Line a 9x13 inch-baking pan with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy, about 3 to five minutes. Add the egg, beating well. Gradually beat in the flour mixture and 1 teaspoon of water. Stir in the chocolate chips. Press the dough into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 to 20 minutes, until the cookies are just set on top. DO NOT over cook. If anything undercook. Cool completely before cutting, preferably overnight or at least two hours or if time is an issue, one hour in the fridge.
- In the meantime make the chocolate cups. Melt about 12 ounces of the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until melted and smooth. Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake mold. Using the back of a spoon or a pastry brush to smooth the chocolate up the sides of the liners. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes or the fridge for 20.
- When the cookies are chilled and ready to go make the cookie dough. Place the butter in the bowl of a stand mixer of a large mixing bowl. To the bowl add the brown sugar, cream or coconut milk and vanilla. Beat until combined, fluffy and light in color. Beat in the flour and salt until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Remove the cookie dough and add to a new bowl, set aside.
- In the same mixing bowl you mixed the cookie dough in add the peanut butter and vanilla. Mix until smooth and combined.
- To assemble the cups, grab the cooled cookies and cut the very outside edges off and save them for eating! Then cut the cookie into 6 rows horizontally. Then cut each row into four squares. You should now have 24 cookie squares. *Note that you only need 12 of the cookie squares, so either save the rest for eating, or make 12 more cups (doubling the chocolate cups, peanut butter and cookie dough layers) or halve the cookie recipe and press it into an 8x8 baking dish.
- Now grab the chocolate cups from the fridge. Working with the chocolate cups still in the cupcake molds, place a cookie in the bottom of each. Spread a layer of cookie dough over the cookie and then a layer of peanut butter.
- Melt the remaining chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until melted and smooth. Carefully spoon the chocolate over the peanutbutter layer completely covering the peanut butter.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- These can be stored in a cool area, but are best right out of the fridge.
Kombinationen salta jordnötter och choklad är min favorit =)